OHS&E - ‘Our staff are our most important asset and we are committed to keeping them safe’
MJLC are committed to the safety of our employees and contractor staff. To that end, we have obtained AS/NZS 4801 and Environmental ISO14001 accreditation and have implemented a certified management system. Our applied standards are an internationally recognised method of protecting the health and safety of employees which includes the development and maintenance of appropriate environmental procedures.
Our certified OHS&E management system requires our business to:
• Establish, document and implement an effective OHS&E policy and objectives
• Assess and review its own OHS&E complexity
• Identify legal requirements relevant to the area of operation
• Assess and review its own OHS&E performance
• Assess and review its own procedures for reducing workplace illness and injury
• Engage external third party auditors to confirm and verify the ongoing effectiveness of the system
AS/NZS 4801 and ISO14001 is used across Australia as the benchmark for Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management systems and MJLC are proud to be able to demonstrate our commitment to a safe working environment by maintaining our certification to this standard.